Bioactive collagen peptide 9gm+ Boswellia serrata extract (65%) 250 mg+ Glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride 1500mg+ Vitamin c 35 mg + Curcumin longa extract 250 mg.
Put some life back in your joints
Cartilage is a firm rubbery tissue that normally forms a soft protective layer (cushion) between the ends of the bones.
These allow bones to move smoothly over one another at the joints and are designed to absorb shock at joints and are designed to absorb
shock at joints during activities.
Collagen is the main component of cartilage which plays a very important role in maintaining elasticity and cushion like nature of cartilage.
A failure of this would result in increased hydration of the cartilage tissues, softening the surrounding supporting structures,
and eventual degradation or break of the cartilage.
- It is now well known that bioactive collagen peptides can help maintain bone and joint health to prevent OA.
- Collagen productivity declines with age. Natural collagen decline can be dramatically expedited by poor health choices such as smoking and drinking.
- Part of preventing OA is getting to a healthy weight and maintaining the weight, keeping fit by including exercise without excessive stress on joints , weight controlling measure and rest may be included in daily routine for prevention of OA.
Sachet Combination helps in formation of collagen fibers which form the ground material for healthy cartilage tissues.
It stimulates the regeneration of cartilage tissue, provides strength and maintains the elastic properties of cartilage.
It helps keep cartilage packing materials intact, appropriately hydrated and well organized. It keeps joints movable, healthy, flexible and helps maintain activity.
Oral administration of bioactive collagen peptides has been shown to be beneficial and safe in patients with arthritis.
The collagen provides strength to the cartilage and maintains its elastic properties resulting in flexibility of the joints.
Vitamin C is critical for normal health of bone and cartilage. In OA, oxidation is a potential cause of cartilage degradation.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, which prevents cartilage degradation, help form collagen fibers and mucopolysaccharides out of glucosamine
in the cartilage tissue.
Glucosamine Sulfate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in
building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
Boswellia is an effective anti-inflammatory, it can be an effective painkiller and may prevent the loss of cartilage.
Combination act as building blocks, renewing bodily tissues, such as skin, bones and joints. It has been proposed that collagen peptides may act as a
messenger to the cells and trigger the synthesis and reorganization of new collagen fibers, thereby supporting our tissue structure.
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Knee Pain
- Combination act as lubricant and shock absorber for the joints
Directions for use
To be sold by retail on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
Mrp ₹99 rupees per sachet.
- Add powder in a glass.
- Pour 100ml water in the glass.
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Consume immediately.