Cholecalciferol 60000 IU.
(ergocalciferol-D2, cholecalciferol-D3, alfacalcidol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones. Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia). Vitamin D is made by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun.
with calcium is used to treat or prevent bone loss (osteoporosis). Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders (such as hypoparathyroidism, pseudohypoparathyroidism, familial hypophosphatemia). It may be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth. Vitamin D drops (or other supplements) are given to breast-fed infants because breast milk usually has low levels of vitamin D.
is required for the regulation of the minerals calcium and phosphorus found in the body. It also plays an important role in maintaining proper bone structure.
- Promoting healthy bones and teeth.
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health.
- Regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management.
- Supporting lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
(Each 5ml syrup contains):
- Cholecalciferol IP 60000 IU (In nano droplet form) In a flavoured sugar free base q.s.
- Colour Tartrazine supra Appropriate overages of vitamin added.
- Butter scotch flavor.
- Sugar free.
Treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency states.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION Adults:
Vitamin D3 60000 IU to be given once a week for a period of 8 weeks, followed by maintenance daily dose as directed by the physician.
To be sold by retail on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
Mrp ₹340 rupees per packet of 4 bottles.