Calcium Citrate Malate 500mg+calcitrol 0.25mg+ l methylfolate 800mcg+zinc7.5mg+magnesium 50 mg+vit k27 45mcg+ Methylcobalamin 1500mcg.
Support your bones today, they will support you tomorrow
Calcitriol is a synthetic vitamin D analog which is active in the regulation of the absorption of calcium from the GI tract and its utilization in the body.
- Calcium citrate is the calcium salt of citric acid. It is commonly used as a food additive and as a preservative.
- It increases plasma calcium levels leading to a decrease in calcium flux and increase in calcium deposition into bone.
- Unlike calcium carbonate, which is basic and neutralizes stomach acid, calcium citrate has no effect on stomach acid. Calcium carbonate is harder to digest than calcium citrate; so individuals who are sensitive to antacids or who have difficulty producing adequate stomach acid may choose calcium citrate.
- This is the most soluble calcium form absorbed completely EVEN IN PRESENCE OF FOOD Provides maximum calcium for quicker absorption.
- Calcitriol improves calcium/phosphate absorption from the intestine and helps with bone formation
- The two known sites of action of Calcitriol are intestine and bone.
is an essential nutrient for neurons and is known as an energy vitamin and supports our immune system. This is also essential for critical functions of our body like formation of red blood cells etc. retards ageing of the brain, boosts nerve myelination, regularizes sleep patterns, and decreases serum homocysteine levels.
ZINC, Magnesium & Vit K2-7
- L-methylfolate is the biologically active form of vitamin B9 That means it is the form the human body can actually use in circulation.
- Studies show that L-Methyfolate supplementation is equally (if not more) effective than folic acid for increasing circulating folate.
- It is also better absorbed and interacts with fewer medications than folic acid.
- Zinc is found in cells throughout the body. It is needed for the body's defensive (immune) system to properly work. It plays a role in cell division, cell growth, wound healing, and the breakdown of carbohydrates. Zinc is also needed for the senses of smell and taste.
- Magnesium is an abundant element present in the body. It regulates the activity of enzymes within the cells of the body, the energy production, synthesis of RNA and DNA, and maintaining the balance of minerals within the body.
- Zinc & Magnesium plays an important role in the functioning of the muscles, Improve bone matrix & density as well as it helps in building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis and muscle coordination.
- Vitamin K plays an important role in regulating bone and cartilage mineralization.
- Vitamin K deficiency is defined clinically as bleeding, related to the essential role of vitamin K in the activation of coagulation proteins. However, subclinical vitamin K deficiency may affect the carboxylation status and thus the functioning, of Gla proteins involved in regulation of bone and cartilage mineralization.
- Vitamin K2 promotes arterial flexibility by preventing accumulation of arterial calcium and supplementation with it could correct calcium amounts in the body that are out of balance. Thus, calcium with vitamin K2 may well be the solution for bringing necessary bone benefits while circumventing an increased risk for heart disease.
To be sold by retail on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
Mrp ₹282 rupees per strip of 10 soft gels.
- Osteoporosis /Senile Osteoporosis/Osteopenia.
- Post menopausal osteoporosis.
- Renal osteodystrophy.
- Improving immune system.